There are many reasons to be encouraged by the momentum around climate change and broader environmental sustainability efforts in the marketplace. Companies are developing plans, investors are engaged, and outside stakeholders are demanding action. As interest continues to mount, the global board director community will play a critical role in company adoption. However, the topic is complex with key board decisions resting on understanding a range of approaches that are, at the moment, only fully understood by experts.
During this webinar, business leaders discuss why climate governance is a board responsibility and how board members can support efforts to operationalize, measure and report on company progress.
- His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales
- Jenny Johnson, President & CEO, Franklin Templeton
- Mike Wirth, Chairman & CEO, Chevron
- Carmine Di Sibio, Global Chairman & CEO, EY
- Betsy Atkins, Board Member, Wynn Resorts, Volvo Cars, SL Green Realty