About The White Paper
In today’s competitive economy, it is critical for board members to actively and productively participate in the work of governing. Exceptional director performance is vital in order for a corporate board to be effective and for an organization’s goals to be achieved.
In this white paper, you will learn the 7 practices of exceptional boards and how to execute them:
- Identify the Cycles of Board Work
- Reimagine the Nominating Committee
- Recruit for High Performance
- Orient the Journey
- Strengthen the Board-CEO Partnership
- Cultivate the Sharing of Director Insights
- Codify the Expectations of Director Performance
Download this white paper to see how to properly execute these 7 practices and get your board functioning at the highest possible level.